Nutritional Support for Men
MRP: ₹ 1499.00
KEY BENEFITS :
1. Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens): It is a vitalizer and a restorative health tonic. It boosts up the reproductive system and re-energises the organs. It enhances overall strength and stamina and is helpful in gaining muscle mass.
2. Bada Gokhru (Tribulus Terristris): It improves endurance and vitality. It stimulates increase in hormone production in the body. It has an anti-ageing effect and naturally supports testosterone production, which in turn builds muscle size and strength.
3. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera): It is a proven immune-modulator, antioxidant and hormone precursor having adaptogenic and anti-stress properties. It improves alertness and increases strength and stamina.
4. Kali Kaunch Beej (Mucuna Prurita):An aphrodisiac which helps to increase testosterone levels, leading to deposition of protein in the muscles and increased muscle mass and strength. It increases energy levels and bone density. It is rich in L-Dopa amino acid that converts into dopamine and increases body’s natural production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) by stimulating the pituitary gland.
5. Shudh Shilajit (Asphaltum):It is a very potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and promotes longevity by being a strong immune system booster as well. It regulates hormones and increases physical strength, energy and stamina, making it great for hard working people and athletes.
6. Garlic (Allium Sativum): Garlic is rich in antioxidants, which help protect cell membranes and DNA. It helps in the secretion of digestive enzymes.
7. Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia):It is rated best for rejuvenating the body and improving body’s resistance to infections. It supports the immune system and reverses aging. It also acts as a memory booster, liver protector and a detoxifier.
8. Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa):It rejuvenates the whole body and helps in blood formation. It improves the functioning of the metabolism. Helps in the overall functioning of liver cells.
9. Jaiphal (Nutmeg):It aids in digestion, improves circulation and builds up stamina and energy.
10. Maricha (Piper Nigrum): Black pepper exhibits immunomodulatory properties and is capable of boosting the number and efficacy of white cells, thereby assisting the body against invading microbes and cancer cells. Piperine also increases the bioavailability of phytochemicals present in other food and spices and can boost the activity of biochemically active compounds by up to several times.
11. Pippali (Piper Longum): Piper Longum reconciles the digestive functions and relieves the problems related to dyspepsia, anorexia, abdominal pain, flatulence, acidity etc. It is also useful as a brain tonic. It also improves the bioavailability of the nutritive substances in the body.
12. Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale): It is specially recommended in metabolic disorders. It benefits a lot in all digestive disorders specially loss of appetite, tastelessness and flatulence. It helps in removing the harmful toxins from the body and also, does not allow further formation of toxins. It alleviates pain as well as inflammation from the affected joints, specially the rheumatic conditions.
Get in touch with us.
Have a question or sugesstion? Feel free to contact us.